Saturday 17 October 2009

Sauropod Live Blog Part I



Anchisaurus polyzelus (Hitchcock, 1865)
Family Anchisauridae




Hypselosaurus priscus Matherson, 1869
Family Titanosauridae

So here are sauropods 1 and 2, no time to write anything in detail, must get on with 3 and 4! I will say that I'm drawing them in pencil and then drawing pen (0.5 and 0.3 mm), and they are being created in order of description (Anchisaurus and Hypselosaurus are the 'oldest' sauropods in my list, being described in the 1860s. Some pictures of me at work below... see you in an hour.

Songs of the hour: Manic Street Preachers - If you tolerate this your children will be next and Rolling Stones - Paint it black.






1 comment:

Rachael Revelle said...

Hi Mo,

Doing well there. Love the line drawings. You've got quite a few to go yet! best of luck. I've just finshed mine- Bloody scales. I'll check out how you're doing later.